Facebook Group Rules
Diastasis Recti Workout Support Group Rules
By being part of this group you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. If you don’t agree please delete yourself from the group.
This group is for information about diastasis recti and Workout support for those with diastasis recti or workout support for those recovering after DR repair surgery.
I created this group because I find there is a lot of confusing information on the web about what workouts are safe for Moms with diastasis recti and what aren’t.
And often the free information out there doesn’t come with the individualized support that is required for diastasis, as one size does not fit all when it comes to workouts.
This is a safe place for ladies with diastasis recti to come together and help and support each other.
Types of posts appreciated here:
Motivational posts, small (or big) wins, what is making you feel stronger.
Questions. All questions related to exercise, diastasis recti, recommendations for pelvic floor PTs, etc. are welcome here. We are here to support each other the best we can. But please before asking a question check the Units tab and see if it has already been answered
**** GROUP RULES ****
* BE NICE we are here to support each other, if you don't like a post scroll past it, if it is inappropriate report it to me and I will deal with it
Ask yourself ‘Is this comment going to support the original poster and help them?’ BEFORE you comment
* DO NOT ADVERTISE!
* DO NOT use this board to post any advertisement that you personally profit from, for example: NO personal blog sites with ads, NO products/services, NO Kickstarter/GoFundMe accounts, or anything asking others for money, etc.
This is terms for REMOVAL.
* NO PM'S are permitted to be sent to our members with the intention of trying to sell them a product or service you are promoting.
* What happens in the workout support group STAYS in workout support group. Please do not copy or share any content posted in the group without prior consent from the original poster. I want this group to be a safe place for people to vent, cry, and share struggles. Let’s help each other the best we can.
Also, if someone posts information that is intimate and personal, let’s show love and compassion and support for people when they are overwhelmed and frustrated.
Being a Mom is not always sugar and roses. There are down times too. Lets be gentle with each other during those times of need
* It is NOT a group for Surgery Information, pictures, or talk about the pros and cons of surgery. There is another group (see the additional FB Group Unit) which contains lots of fantastic information on that, or you are welcome to private message me.
Any such posts will be removed and you will be directed to that group.
However, the exercises and programs here are great for the build up and recovery from surgery and I am happy to help with that.
Thanks for your participation in this group! I love you all!
Any exercises or explanation of exercises in the Facebook group is not intended to diagnose or treat any illness or injury. It is for educational purposes only.
If you chose to try any of the exercises presented here you do so at your own risk. Please consult your physician before you start any new program.
Not every exercise is safe for every person. Correct execution of all exercises is imperative to prevent injury. Please consult your healthcare professional if you have questions about exercise execution or if an exercise is right for you.
You are responsible for yourself and will not hold Katrina Oakley liable for any illness or injury.