Fudgy Avocado Brownies
Do you love brownies but not the sugar that goes with them ...
Try this healthier version out - they are rich, moist and delicious!
The whole family agrees with me!
1 medium ripe avocado, mashed
¼ cup extra-virgin coconut oil, melted
1 large egg, lightly beaten
½ cup pure maple syrup
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
¼ cup gluten-free flour
⅓ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Lightly coat silicon muffin trays with spray
3. Combine avocado, oil, egg, maple syrup, and extract in a medium bowl; mix well. Set aside.
4. Combine cocoa powder, salt, and flour in a medium bowl; mix well.
5. Add cocoa powder mixture to avocado mixture; mix well.
6. Add 1/2 of the chocolate chips; mix until blended.
7. Pour batter evenly into 16 muffin tins
8. Top with remaining chocolate chips
9. Put in oven for 2 mins, take out and spread chocolate chips over the brownie, put back in oven
10. Bake for 22 to 25 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
11. Cool for 5 mins and then put on a wire tray to cool for an hour